Have a Question
Contact us to find out more?
- Completion of Higher Secondary School Certificate or with special approval from Hunter TAFE where a prospective student may not have completed Higher Secondary School Certificate but may be considered for enrolment on the basis of relevant industry experience subject to meeting other entry requirements
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Applicants must also meet the English language requirements to be eligible to be offered a place. You can meet this by providing any one of the following evidences.
- an Academic IELTS test with overall score of 5.5 or equivalent;
- successful completion of standalone English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS);
- completion of at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland;
- evidence of study in English language at secondary level for a cumulative period of 5 years where the assessments have also been conducted in English language;
- assessment of English language ability equivalent of IELTS test score of 5.5 by Hunter TAFE